Below are some of the services we can provide to assist with the transition into college and to increase opportunities to experience success once there.
- Weekly (or other interval) check-ins
- Assistance registering for classes, financial aid, housing, student support services, and other campus services
- Academic support, including tutoring, essay review, and sessions to teach organization, following a syllabus, study strategies and other executive function skills
- Review of educational-psychological testing to determine strengths, areas of growth, appropriate accommodations, and resources available to help maximize success.
- Coaching and educational therapy to teach compensatory strategies and self-advocacy skills.
- Technological assistance, for downloading appropriate resources and setting up internet connections, printing capabilities, accessing campus tools, and learning how to use software.
- Representation or coaching when meeting with college administration for any academic, disciplinary, or financial issue.
- Referrals to additional support services, including tutoring, medical care, psychologists
Please contact us for additional needs.